Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Biking is the Hardest Part

Hopped on the bike yesterday evening, and because I broke my bike chain about a mile from home last time I tried riding (a good thing that it didn't happen 5, 10, or 15 miles from home), I used a stationary bike at 24 hour fitness. Nothing too crazy, just a little over 20 miles, which I thought was fairly easy... until I got off of the bike. The marathon after the 115 mile ride will definitely be the most difficult part to get through. So I've decided to really focus on the biking in order to have my legs as much as possible for the finishing run. Now I just need to get my bike fixed.

Also I'm going to start tracking my miles covered in training as the year wears on.

Running: 7.3
Biking: 20.25
Swimming: The new year starts tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment